Friday, May 23, 2014

A Peek At Nubrella



Blog 1


              Today it should be raining all day so that means rain boots, umbrellas and sweats. It's a hassle having to carry an umbrella and operate with only one hand. 
Am I right? Yes 
So here's a little helper that I just might invest in on those rainy days
                                   NUBRELLA


This umbrella is a hands free and easy to carry umbrella. 
Its very small and light weight
It has straps for you to carry like a backpack and it keeps you dry when during drizzling, heavy showers, sleet and snow. 
It costs $39.99 and comes with a lifetime guarantee

Sounds pretty good to me. I'm sold on the hands free part. 


3 comments:

  1. It looks interesting. But wouldn't it get your body wet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks cool. But you'll probably make yourself a laughing stock wearing this. its creative though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya I don't see myself buying that because it looks really goofy

    ReplyDelete